- An RUF champion is someone that commits to dedicating their time and resources to helping a Community Partner or Affiliate Organization (recipient organization) succeed in their relation with RUF
Who can be a Champion
- An RUF volunteer that cares about a particular organization, or
- A member of the RUF Board of Directors or Board of Advisors
- An RUF Founding Angel
- Someone helping a recipient organization and decides to volunteer & become part of RUF
- A United States Sponsor of the recipient organization
What does a champion do?
- Promotes the organization's interest in its relationship with RUF
- Commits herself to help the recipient organization succeed
- Helps fundraise for the recipient organization (donates her birthday to the organization, shares their messaging)
- Alerts RUF when the organization has interesting news and vice versa
- Acts as a communication partner and spends time to learn about the recipient organization
Do you like this page?