Your Romanian Language 🇷🇴 Passport
In the USA 🇺🇸 and Globally 🌎
Wherever you go, the Global Seal of Biliteracy in Romanian is an honor that sets you apart
The Seal of Biliteracy enables educators across the world to quickly validate your Romanian Language skills to properly place you and award credit.
The Seal of Biliteracy allows employers to easily verify your language skills and be confident that you bring the valuable soft skills linked to language learners.
Our Full Guide is Coming Soon
Learn how to earn high school, university, or workplace credits globally or in the state of Illinois for speaking the Romanian Language.
A Seal of Biliteracy in Romanian can be a powerful tool. You can use to:
- earn college credit,
- apply for a scholarship,
- access greater employment opportunities,
- join a study abroad program, and
- qualify for pay differentials
We are preparing for you a FULL Guide to Romanian Biliteracy, with tons of resources and information on:
- How to earn your Global or State Seal of Literacy
- What language assessment tests are approved for getting your Global Seal of Literacy
- How you can use your Global Seal of Literacy to earn high school or college credits
- How can you earn more and how does the Seal of Biliteracy help you in the workplace
The State Seal of Biliteracy (SSB), marked by a gold seal on the diploma or transcript, recognizes high school graduates who have attained a high level of proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing one or more languages in addition to English.
In most states, students who earn a State Seal of Biliteracy, even if the language is not offered at a high school, can be awarded 2 years of high school World Language credit.
Our children (who have been speaking Romanian in the house with parents, grandparents, and relatives) have to pass a LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT test that qualifies for a Seal of Biliteracy.
Do you like this page?