We seek a skilled and detail-oriented Data Management Admin to join our nonprofit organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing our NationBuilder CRM database and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of our data. The primary duties will include organizing, structuring, data cleaning, scrubbing, and updating our database to ensure it is up-to-date and efficient.
Job Title: Volunteer Project Manager for Website UX, Design, HTML, and CSS
Time requirements: 4h/week
Option: Paid Position Opportunity available after 3 months probation
As a data admin, you will oversee the activity of our volunteers in the collection, storage, organization, and maintenance of data in our NationBuilder CRM. This includes creating data policies and procedures, defining data quality standards, and ensuring data compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Organize and maintain our database, ensuring data is consistent and easily accessible to team members.
• Perform regular data cleaning and scrubbing to ensure that our data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• Train and support other team members (volunteers) in the use of the NationBuilder CRM platform.
• Conduct regular audits of our data to identify inconsistencies or errors and work to resolve them promptly.
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure that data is being properly entered, tracked, and analyzed.
• Identify and implement strategies to improve our data management processes and increase efficiency.
• Develop and maintain documentation on data management processes and procedures.
• At least 2 years of experience in data management, preferably with a nonprofit organization.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve data-related issues.
• Experience with NationBuilder CRM or similar CRM platforms is preferred.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and data integrity.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with data privacy laws and regulations is a plus.
This position requires you to work independently. The amount of hours per week may vary, but 4-6 hours per week would really help. It also helps if you are flexible and if you can offer 5-10 minutes "on call" whenever you are needed.
If you are passionate about using data to make a positive impact on society, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!