Support the Romanian Chicago Community Center of Chicago.
Learn more about the Chicago Community Center. Visit the Ambassadors' Honor Wall.
Founded in 2015 by some volunteers from The Salvati Rosia Montana Campaign, Declic started to change society. Declic organization is known for its efficiency. They identify the problem, mobilizing online, organizing offline, and then produce the change.
They live up to some strict principles and believe in:
- A society is driven by courage and compassion.
- Everyone has the same rights and chances in life.
- A democratic country and a responsible government that respects and cares for people.
- An active community and engaged in civic movements.
Over time, they created a strong community with people from Romania and Diaspora. Now, there are 920.188 active members all around the world. Together, they fight for society, economy, democracy, health, education, human rights, and the environment through a lot of campaigns, such as:
- Nature for the Future Campaign
- United Society Campaign
- Well Governance Campaign.
RUF joined them in the process of raising awareness of polluted air.