The Margareta of Romania Royal Foundation is today an elite non-governmental organization that supports children, young people and the elderly through sustainable intervention, based on sharing experience and values between generations.
The Foundation has a wide variety of sustainable projects in education, community development, civil society, health, and culture.
What they do:
- Building strong communities
- building bridges between generations
- building the future by investing in education and talent.
Guided by their values, generosity, responsibility, loyalty, and integrity, the team does everything in its power to build strong communities and develop essential projects.
Some of their projects:
- The Fund for older people
- The Generation Clubs
- The Special Fund for Children
-The Generations Community Center.
RUF is honored to be a part of their mission and help them through this amazing process.