We are seeking a skilled and motivated volunteer project manager to oversee the development of our website's UX, design, HTML, and CSS. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in website development, project management, UX, and design. (Click + to learn more)
Job Title: Volunteer Project Manager for Website UX, Design, HTML, CSS, and Liquid
Time requirements: 2-6h/week (variable)
Option: Paid Position Opportunity available after three months probation
We are seeking a skilled and motivated volunteer project manager to oversee the development of our website's UX, design, HTML, CSS, and Liquid (on NationBuilder).
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in website development, project management, UX, and design.
- Should be able to take on and enjoy independent work
- Should be able to take on small HTML/CSS projects
- Should have a flexible schedule and generally deliver small projects quickly
- Should have a good eye for high-quality, modern design webpages
- Should have a good grasp and understanding of branding concepts
- Should have experience with Bootstrap (4/5)
- Prior experience with Liquid and NationBuilder is a plus
- Take on small HTML/CSS projects and deliver with a quick turnaround
- Collaborate with the website development team to define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan for website UX, design, HTML, and CSS, including timelines, milestones, and resource allocation
- Manage project timelines and ensure timely delivery of project milestones
- Ensure projects stay within time, scope, and budget
- Communicate project status, risks, and issues to stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Lead project meetings, and provide direction and guidance to team members
- Ensure that project documentation is complete and accurate
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of all deliverables
- Monitor and report on project progress to senior management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 years of experience in project management for website development projects, including UX, design, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies, such as Agile or Waterfall.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Passion for technology, web development, UX, and design.
This is a volunteer position, so no compensation will be provided for the first three months. After three months, you will have the option to request to be paid for your work.
Do you like this page?