About Vedem Just
Founded in 2016, with only 5 members, the association started the mission to promote liberty, strengthen democracy, implement good governance, and protection of fundamental human rights and liberties. The organization developed as a concept to prevent crime and delinquency through judiciary knowledge.
The student and the law, September 2021
Learn More About Vedem Just
The challenge is to educate young students in the matter of law, crime prevention, and human rights through:
- Judiciary education in the school curriculum
- Mobile application available for every student - Think legal!
- School of freedom
- Law for everyone
- School of law and freedom (on-line judiciary education)
The projects of the association have an outstanding impact with their mission of sharing and explaining legal and judiciary information between young students.
Every project is a strong initiative and the implication of the volunteers and the association already has:
- 26.000 of books “The student and the law” – distributed free of charge
- over 37.000 students are beneficiaries of the judiciary education classes
- 55 young students beneficiaries of the Legal Academy CAMP