EDUCATION/LEGAL: The VeDemJust Association was developed as a nonprofit voluntary think-tank with a focus on the judiciary system and acts primarily as a watch-dog to alert constituents about legal matters.
About Vedem Just
Founded in 2016, with only 5 members, the association started the mission to promote liberty, strengthen democracy, implement good governance, and protection of fundamental human rights and liberties. The organization developed as a concept to prevent crime and delinquency through judiciary knowledge.
The student and the law, September 2021
- Lege-n-dar, February 2021
Learn More About Vedem Just
The challenge is to educate young students in the matter of law, crime prevention, and human rights through:
- Judiciary education in the school curriculum
- Mobile application available for every student - Think legal!
- School of freedom
- Law for everyone
- School of law and freedom (on-line judiciary education)
The projects of the association have an outstanding impact with their mission of sharing and explaining legal and judiciary information between young students.
Every project is a strong initiative and the implication of the volunteers and the association already has:
- 26.000 of books “The student and the law” – distributed free of charge
- over 37.000 students are beneficiaries of the judiciary education classes
- 55 young students beneficiaries of the Legal Academy CAMP
No recent activity