The #RUFagainstCovid19 campaign was born out of the willingness to stand and fight together the Coronavirus/Covid-19 virus in Romania.
In this period, 100% of the funds donated through RUF will reach one of our trusted partners from Romania and used to obtain coronavirus tests, medical equipment, ventilators, disinfectants and protective equipment for the doctors and nurses who are in the front lines!
Questions? See our campaign FAQ
April 30, 2020 Update
We are happy to report that RUF raised, on behalf of our Partners a total of $739,759 by April 30, 2020, as part of our Coronavirus Campaign. The money has been raised and is being distributed as follows:
- $15,000 for Declic
- $130,000 for Asociatia Magic (for distinct counties/hospitals)
- $390,000 for Asociatia Magic (for the General Fund)
- $10,705 for Funky Citizens
- $60,300 for Caravana cu Medici
- $32,300 for Vedem Just
- $34,800 for Vedem Just/Mandachi Campaign
- ~$60,000 donated to the RUF Emergency Fund (on Facebook and on our website)
We are in the process of adding more information about these projects on our website, please stay tuned.
April 15, 2020 Update
Do you like this page?