Certification as Affiliate Organization
Step 1) Fill in your contact information
Step 2) Join our support group and announce that you started the process
Step 3) Register your organization on RUF's website
Step 4) Email self-certification documents to [email protected] (see list of docs below)
NOTE: once everything is approved, we sign a partnership framework contract. Each subsequent grant is made based on an annex (attachment) to the framework contract
LEARN MORE: Fundraising with RUF
- Statute and additional documents (if any) accompanied by the authentication conclusions and the related court decisions
- Registration in the Register of Associations and Foundations (for Romanian Nonprofits) or FEIN decision (for US Nonprofits)
- Tax registration certificate
- Abbreviated balance sheet ("Bilantz") for the previous year, registered with the Financial Administration or the most recent monthly Balance Sheet, signed and stamped
- List of Board members: Name, Email, Phone, Professional affiliation, and Linkedin profile
- Completed in Pre-Grant Inquiry Form
- Two brief letters of recommendation (see Criteria for Approval document - link above)
- Logo: send more options if you have them. A square logo is preferred to a rectangular one.
Email all documents to: [email protected]
Generally, the process lasts 1-3 weeks. We have a dedicated team that collects all the documents, verifies them and then the organization must be approved by our Board of Directors.
Follow the steps listed on our Register Affiliate Organization page.
The main conditions are 501c3 equivalent and 2 years of activity. See detailed information on our Affiliate Organization Conditions page.
Do you like this page?